Who We Are
Egyptian Plastic Exporters & Manufacturers Association (EPEMA) is an independent non governmental industrial organization aiming to add value to the Egyptian plastic community in specific and Egyptian industry in general. Industrial, marketing and environmental issues have particular importance.
We achieve our objectives through promoting the Egyptian plastic industry, protecting its business interests and dealing with all matters being of relevance to our members.
The Association is the international association representing companies that acquire, process, and promote the output of more than 90 percent of plastic processing capacity in Egypt.
The expertise at EPEMA encompasses an extremely wide range of plastic manufacturing processes, applications and business issues. Our members cover almost any plastic process for any application, and we are exceptionally well placed to support plastic manufacturers in development of plastic products and processes to benefit their business.
Importantly, we also know the plastic potential business. Because we have no vested interest in supporting the manufacturer with latest technology, materials, and equipments, we will therefore be the first to advise you how to promote your products.
Our intimate involvement with current and future developments means that we are well-placed to advice on trends in markets and technologies in the plastic industry.
“We integrate with stakeholders and interested bodies for continuous development towards achieving global competitiveness”
"To create an elite community for the Egyptian plastic industry as one of the strategic leading industries, and approach all feasible parties so as to stimulate the prosperity and international competitiveness of the industry in both environmental and social responsible manner"
Aims & Objectives
EPEMA promotes development of the plastic industry by providing training, technology transfer, and international marketing to the Egyptian plastic community.
- Ensure full representation of Egyptian plastic industry
- Provide an effective cohesive voice for Egyptian Plastic industry
- Highlight key issues and overcome industry problems
- Establish appropriate cooperation methods among members on identified subjects of interest
- Create unique systems for identification, information sharing on critical issues and developments of plastic industry
- Exchange information regarding plastic industry internally and externally
- Assist Egyptian plastics businesses development in both local and international arkets
- Promote different benefits of plastics
- Reinforce industry links and create valuable networking opportunities with other global plastic oriented bodies
- Perfect the image of Egyptian plastic industry
- Industry Development Committee
- Trade and Marketing Communication Committee
- Environmental Protection, HSE, and Statistical Committee
Direct needs assessment through direct contact with plastic factories.
Directly approaching target segments through proposed services and field visits.
Preparation of Database for executed programs and projects.